[ANN] Galaxy Free - Coming Soon!

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Mon Apr 17 14:21:38 EDT 2006

Mark,

No, Galaxy Free and Constellation work together--and well.

As Galaxy Lite and Studio come out, users can switch to Galaxy
components that do the same stuff (and more!) that Constellation and
the Gadgets do--and there will be no pain financially. We take care
of our customers, as you know.

New versions of Constellation are still being posted to the Basecamp
support site--one this weekend, in fact.

Best,

Jerry Daniels