[ANN] Galaxy Free - Coming Soon!

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Sun Apr 16 23:05:59 EDT 2006

Troy,

Let me clarify this a little more...my previous response was poorly
worded.

You own Constellation and the Gadgets. You get a year of free
upgrades with your purchase. If you choose to switch to Galaxy Lite,
Studio, Professional or Enterprise, you will be given free months of
service relative to the time remaning on your existing Constellation
upgrade period. Same is true for Gadget Suite components.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

5 Reasons 12 Top Rev Developers Use to Constellation!
http://daniels-mara.com/products/5reasons.htm

Voice: 512.879.6286
Skype: jerry.daniels