Could Rev do this?

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Fri Apr 14 16:43:10 EDT 2006

In looking for a way to remove duplicates photos from iPhoto, I find
iPhoto Diet (free, but not up to date and partial in its
implementation) and iView Media (50.00).  IPhoto surely should do
this on its own, but it doesn't.

So I was wondering if Rev were up to the task of being able to read
iPhoto catalogues, determine duplicates, and get rid of them for the
user.  If so, it would be a great utility and maybe give Rev some
publicity.  Way over my head, but for those that knows, who knows?

Just a thought.

Mark