Installerless installation on OSX?

Peter T. Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Thu Apr 13 14:28:04 EDT 2006

I'll actually second your comments.  While I understand .dmgs, I was
initially confused by the shortcut to the Application folder and was
surprised that it actually worked.  I didn't realize you could create a
user-independent shortcut like that on a foreign disk.

More naive users, however, may not have my initial distrust of the
technology LOL.