Where to Store Libraries and Other Files in 2.7?

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Apr 13 11:58:02 EDT 2006

Hi,

I don't put anything at all RunRev folder, I assume that the
libraries will be in the same folder as the stack(s) that use them. I
locate them dynamically by getting the file of the current stack and
replacing the last item with the library name. You have to use the
copy panel of the standalone startup window in order to copy them
into the right place when building a standalone.

All the Best
Dave