Runtime Revolution Ships Revolution Media

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 15:12:31 EDT 2006

Judy.....

I had to laugh out loud reading your post. Not because the issue is funny,
but I had a picture in my head of you yanking out hair by the fistfuls!

I agree with your basic point. It seems clear to me that RR has a branding
issue. I think they think they have solved it now. But there's a lot of
consternation about changing the name of the language to be the same as the
product and I keep waffling on that one.

IT will be nice when we can go two full years without a product name change
for sure!