List Moderation, recent threads and New Forum

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Apr 11 13:56:58 EDT 2006

Bob Warren wrote:

> Are you speaking to me on behalf of Runtime Revolution?

No. I don't participate here that way, and that's why my posts carry my
own sig rather than a Runtime sig. I was only repeating something that
has been posted here before about how bugs are prioritized.

> Thinking better, forget it. I'm not going to play this game any more.
> It has two sets of rules.

Whatever Heather has written to you is correct. You can respond to me
offlist if you like, as you're right we should stop this thread.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com