reporting fatal error bugs

Dave Beck dave at crystalpiersw.com
Mon Apr 10 11:14:44 EDT 2006

Thanks Martin. I am very eager to have this problem addressed. We have about
250 installed users and we are getting almost daily reports now of the stack
*consistently* crashing on Windows XP (both Home and Pro) systems.

I looked at the user.dmp file and it seemed to be a bunch of binary data.
Then I looked at the "drwtsn32.log" file in the same "Dr Watson" folder and
it seemed to be more in line with what would be helpful to track this down.

The stack contains proprietary technology so I can't post it directly to the
bugzilla site, although we could post the standalone if it would help. Might
somebody from the Rev team reading this post be able to chime in about what
is needed in order to have this issue addressed properly?

Thanks,

Dave