Runtime Revolution Ships Revolution Media

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Mon Apr 10 02:43:47 EDT 2006

Well, Dan (et al.),

I suppose that I personally don't give a flying flaming figurative fig's
whatever body-part who calls what what, but...

It really would be nice if RunRev could pick a few names and STICK WITH
THEM!!!

I mean, honest to g at d... every term I teach the course, I don't know WHAT
they call the bottom-line product, HOW much the #$@C it costs, what the
$(*&*# it can and cannot do and how the (*C&(N)I'm supposed to refer
to the )#*$  thing just to order it.

Insert expletives and profanities of choice.  Doubly so if you are working
with a certified FrankenLab...  Running a certified sooo yesterday OS like
Mac OS 9...

I mean, YIKESS!!!    This semester alone I sought to purchase DC 10-pack
licenses for my whining, etc., students... only to collect funds to
discover DC no longer exists... because Media will be... someday,... maybe
anyday...  maybe not... g at d only knows when when...and the file format's
changed... and, holy sh at t!  What am I supposed to tell them now, a good
two months after I've collected funds...?

Makes me even nuttier than I already am.  And I KNOW I'm certifiable.  But
I LIKE Rev...!

MIND YOU, RunRev has been MORE THAN GENEROUS in trying to  help me/us...
I mean, believe it or not, *I* understand... but I do worry about the
perception dropped perhaps inadvertently upon my clueless newbies...

Judy