Runtime Revolution Ships Revolution Media; Announce Revolution Forums

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Sat Apr 8 18:01:07 EDT 2006

> Wow. I was surprised to see your answer that the scripting
> language Transcript is being renamed Revolution. How then
> will it be differentiated from the product? Or won't it?
> Intriguing. Not criticizing, just wondering and a bit bewildered.

This is one of those situations where the lack of differentiation will
reinforce the brand. Most new customers wont have any preconceptions based
on the language "Transcript", but they would if we decided to change the
name a year from now. Name changes can be rough, but, almost anyone who
would recognize "transcript" is engaged enough in the community not to be
completely confused by this name change.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Worldwide Business Operations
Runtime Revolution, Ltd