bugs

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Sat Apr 8 10:37:34 EDT 2006

Well, my international (from an american viewpoint) friend, how about
this:

on mouseUp -- display the date
   answer the system date with "OK"
end mouseUp

The requirements are stated clearly in the comment, so the long date
is out. The system date should work properly for you, correct?

I agree that this is now a lesson in the nature of both bugs and
hubris ;-)

regards,

Geoff