Valentina

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Apr 8 04:34:17 EDT 2006

Hi Robert,

Additionally:

If talk about Valentina you need first of all do ValentinaInit()
When you finish work you do Valentina_ShutDown.

Also I wonder, have you see TUTORIAL of Valentina for Revolution?
It seems you have stick into REFERENCE of V4REV.

I am sure, it make the simplest introduction in 3 simple lessons how to use
Valentina. IF you will be able point us how to make it even more simple it
will be great.

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin