dreamhost and Rev CGI?

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 19:54:16 EDT 2006

Oops. I made one mistake here myself. I uploaded the OS X engine to
Dreamhost. That clearly ain't gonna work.

SO I uploaded the Linux 2.6 engine. Now I get even worse results. Attempting
to execute the CGI from the Terminal produces a bus error. No other useful
information.

I'm completely in the dark.