How to stop screen "flicker"

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Apr 7 12:28:13 EDT 2006

The loop is part of a cold-start up process, I want to run all the
stacks qualifying stacks in a folder in "ColdStart" mode, this allows
each stack to reset it's properties etc. to the "Factory" default.
It's a little more complex than this, but that basically it.

Once the Cold-Start has completed, I then re-open the "Main"
Application stack (the one that reported it's "Main" status during
Cold-Start procedure). It then starts running in "Warm-Start" mode,
and from that point onwards it will start up in warm start mode. The
ColdStart Stack checks for a file in it's folder when it's run, if
it's there it cold-starts and removes the file, if it's not it warm
starts.

All the Best
Dave