How to stop screen "flicker"

Mark Schonewille europe at ehug.info
Sat Apr 8 08:26:48 EDT 2006

Why then is there a need to show the stack? You can go invisible
to the stack, change all properties, and close the stack,
without showing and flashing the window. If there really is a
need to issue a show command, set the window off-screen first.
Please, let us know whether this solves your problem.

Mark

--

Consultant and Software Engineer
mailto:m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
http://www.economy-x-talk.com

eHUG coordinator
mailto:europe at ehug.info
http://www.ehug.info

Advertise with us and reach 1000 truely interested internet
users every month. See http://economy-x-talk.com/advertise.html
for more information.