New custom control available -- windowshade

Tariel Gogoberidze tariel at mac.com
Thu Apr 6 17:18:56 EDT 2006

On Apr 6, 2006, at 1:00 PM, David Burgun wrote:

> Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 17:22:55 +0100
> From: David Burgun <dburgun at dsl.pipex.com>
> Subject: Re: New custom control available -- windowshade
>
> Hi,
>
> No, I just did a "go url" and ran it, I think it was the top slider
> that caused the problem. I can't remember if I relaunched RunRev or
> not, if not there were probably a lot of open stacks which may have
> interfered with it???
>
> All the Best
> Dave

> On 6 Apr 2006, at 16:28, Geoff Canyon wrote:
>
>> Just thought: Did you rename anything? The names of the pane groups
>> are hard-coded, so renaming them would break it.

Same here. Did "go url",  immediately saved the stack and begin to play
with it. Did not rename anything.  After a while Top slider (the one
that  " set the paneCount of group "Windowshade" to x") begin throwing
bugs ( I have "Constellation" installed).  Something like "no such
object" error on line..

  clone group ("Pane" && tPaneCount) of me of handler  "setProp
paneCount C"

because parameter  "paneCount" was empty

Later I discovered that groups in one of my opened stacks were all
messed up which may not be related but I can't at the moment think
about any other reason why groups in this stack suddenly changed their
layers.

I'm currently on OS X 10.3.9 Rev 2.6.6 built 152.

BTW I'm playing with windowshade control again right now and it woks
just fine. I don't have any other stacks opened this time however.

I have to say, it's a wonderful control and great work.

best regards
Tariel