[OT-sorta] Bootcamp, (NOT BASECAMP) and the new cat LEOPARD

Jim MacConnell jmac at consensustech.com
Wed Apr 5 12:38:54 EDT 2006

Makes sense.
An article in the New York Times this AM about creating a dual boot
system on your own probably forced Apple's hand. Better to do it
officially rather than risk having someone kill their system by doing
it wrong.

  http://www.nytimes.com/2006/04/05/technology/
techspecial4/05pogue.html?
ex=1144900800&en=b61d37f327433864&ei=5070&emc=eta1

My opinion.... Choosing boot options definitely not as valuable as
parallel systems with cut & paste, etc. even if you take a
performance hit.

Jim