Emergency

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Mon Apr 3 04:35:35 EDT 2006

A full path to a standalone on Mac would have the usual path to the
bundle, with the addition of the path inside of the bundle....

/Users/sbarncar/Desktop/C H A T E A U/STANDALONES/chateau
2.7/chateauWire/chateauWire.app/Contents/MacOS/components/about.rev

or have you already been there, done that\??

sqb

--
stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o