Emergency

Jonathan Kotthoff jonkotthoff at clarionstl.com
Mon Apr 3 01:40:11 EDT 2006

Jan,

Thanks this helps...here is what is happening...I have to hard code
the absolute path for Mac and not for windows...Thus i do a platform
check and pass a different path for each platform to copy...That
fixed it...!

Thanks, as a side note though...I think the revCopyFile should take
care of this so as to be truly platform agnostic....