Building an External Command for WIndows

Gordon Tillman got at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 29 10:54:39 EDT 2005

OK Dave,

I have a download here:

http://homepage.mac.com/WebObjects/FileSharing.woa/wa/default?
user=gordyt&templatefn=FileSharing12.html&xmlfn=TKDocument.
12.xml&sitefn=RootSite.xml&aff=consumer&cty=US&lang=en

(sorry for the long URL -  you can instead go to http://
homepage.mac.com/gordyt/Menu7.html and click on the iDisk public
folder link).  There is just a single file there called
rr_external_code.zip and it contains both the RunRevExternalSDK and
the project folder I told you about.

--gordy