Building an External Command for WIndows

Gordon Tillman got at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 29 10:18:40 EDT 2005

Dave I have an external that I wrote that does a couple of minor things:
(1) fast crc 32 calculations (os x and windows)
(2) installs your run-rev app on the system tray (and removes it when
it quits) and shows your app when the user clicks on the icon
(windows only)

I use xcode to build the mac part (just wanted to try it out) and
codewarrior for the windows part

If you like I'll zip the entire project folder and sent it to you.

--gordon