Strange Rev Behaviour

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Sun Sep 25 14:31:20 EDT 2005

In the last week I've developed some serious glitches in the Rev IDE
while creating my project. I'm working with v2.6, latest build, OSX
10.3.9, Powerbook G4 1.33. I'm using several stacks linked as
components and libraries.

What's happening is that stacks are either failing to open or open
invisibly (with nothing in my code that would render those stacks
invisible). This happens with Rev IDE elements such as the message
box, application browser, plug-ins, and my stacks. If I continue for
long, eventually I get the dreaded spinning beachball and I must
force-quit. I am using the DB suite with Trevor's libraries, but no
other externals.

All this stuff wasn't happening last week. Has anyone had the same experience?

thanks,
sqb