Raised field question

AbilityForms at aol.com AbilityForms at aol.com
Sat Sep 24 14:57:31 EDT 2005

Hi Everyone,

I have more information on my previous newbie question which was:  Why is
there a fatter border around one of the fields in my previous HC stack? How do I
eliminate the extra width?

I tried playing with "Look and Feel", traversalOn and showBorder. None of
these had an effect. There isn't a graphic around the field.

If I set the showBorder of fld "Other Phones" to false then the field appears
raised on the background rather than sunk. Is there a "shadow up or down"
setting or something like that I can use?

Joe in Orlando, Florida