[ANN] Free set of Multimedia with Revolution tutorials available

Malte Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Fri Sep 23 04:34:33 EDT 2005

Hi all

After months of hard work, I am pleased to announce a free set of
tutorials for Revolution, Dreamcard and ArcadeEngine. It is a
Standalone application that features both getting started with Rev and
advanced topics. Filesize is about 4 MB.

Features:

14 general Revolution tutorials
11 tutorials that require ArcadeEngine.
Text is printable
Demonstrations are interactive

You find it here:

<http://www.runrev.com/section/revselect/arcadeengine>

If you like to give some feedback I´m looking forward to either read it
here or in the ArcadeEngine Forum (you can also find direct download
links for Os X, Windows and Linux there, the direct links would be cut
on the list due to line wraps.)

<http://derbrill.com/arcadeengine/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26>

The tutorials are available for free. However I encourage you to make a
donation for the victims of hurricane Katrina or, if you want to do me
a favour, my flooded friends from Switzerland, if you really like the
tutorials.

<http://www.derbrill.de/beaundmischa.html>

I would like to take the chance to say thank you to all the people who
helped with donations for my friends so far. :-)
Thanks to your generosity I will be able to help them.

All the best,

Malte