Teleo from makingthings.com

liamlambert liamlambert at mac.com
Thu Sep 22 23:10:28 EDT 2005

Sarah thanks for your reply Does weeder devices work with mac's (osx)
Liam

On 9/15/05, liamlambert <liamlambert at mac.com> wrote:
 > Has anyone use rev with teleo from makingthings.com I am looking for
 > a stack that will connect to there starter kit and read a single
 > Digital in put
 >   Liam . L

Unfortunately, Telo uses a USB interface and Revolution currently has
no mechanism for reading & writing to a USB port directly, although I
understand that Altuit are working on an external to do this. However
Rev can write to a serial port or to a USB-serial adapter to you might
find these Weeder devices useful <http://www.weedtech.com/>. I have
successfully used the Digital I/O, Analog Input & Thermocouple Input
modules with a Revolution program.

Cheers,
Sarah