Building Standalones with Panther/Tiger

Peter Reid preid at reidit.co.uk
Thu Sep 22 19:26:55 EDT 2005

>Stupid question: How do you transfer the apps from one computer to
>the other? Are you using stuff-it to pack it before transfer? Have
>you tried a memory stick or CD-R with an uncompressed app? I have
>seen that behaviour with a broken stuff-it version before
>(Jaguar/Panther in that case).
>
>All the best,
>
>Malte

Direct network connection - I have a PowerMac G4 running Tiger and a
PowerBook 15" running Panther on the same network.  My development
system is the PowerMac G4, but my main client is still on Panther so
I keep my PowerBook on that.

Cheers

Peter
--
Peter Reid
Reid-IT Limited, Loughborough, Leics., UK
E-mail: preid at reidit.co.uk