Copy image content for object image empty.

Gilberto Cuba Ricardo gilbert at isphlg.rimed.cu
Thu Sep 15 23:05:59 EDT 2005

Hello colleagues,

I am trying to copy an image that is in a stack for an object image empty,
but it doesn't work; that makes it is to copy a dirty image for the object
image.

Script in the object image "Visor"

on mouseUp
    put the imagedata of image "img01" of this stack into tImageData
    put the tImageData into the imagedata of image "Visor"
end mouseUp

I'm tried too with the property paintcompression, but not work, i.e., i'm
tried to put the paintcompression into object image "Visor".

Some idea of as making it would be welcome.

Greetings,

Gilberto Cuba