Fwd: compiler curiosities

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Tue Sep 13 19:00:13 EDT 2005

Grettings All,

For the ones interested in about Turing's machines and the halting
problem, have an eye on the "utm.rev" rev stack downloadable at
<http://www.sahores-conseil.com/ressources2.html>. Use "ttag" as
password to access to the transcript source code. See the english doc
for more deteils.

Best Regards,

Does the RevOnline server work as expected ? I could'nt post this
stack to my user space (Rev 2.6 - Tiger 10.4.2)...

--snip--

--
Bien cordialement, Pierre Sahores

100, rue de Paris