Runrev and Sun Solaris

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sun Sep 11 06:36:41 EDT 2005

Hi Damien

> Runtime Revolution have got a real potential, and if the
> community discover him, his potential can be used by more and
> more developpers.

I couldn't agree more... i do think this has been mentioned before too ;)

we have 600 developpers in my building alone at work. they do sun, oracle
and windows, dont know how many are in Franckfurt and yet, none i've spoken
to, remotely know what runrev is. 1 had heard of metacard for unix...

you got my 5 votes which i recuperated from bgz624 ;)

cheers
Xavier