Revdocs on a wiki

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Thu Oct 27 16:43:03 EDT 2005

On Oct 27, 2005, at 4:05 PM, Lynch, Jonathan wrote:

> But with a wiki, we can do more than we can with web notes. We can add
> our own sections, our own how-to articles, our own function scripts
> with
> an explanation on how to use it, etc...

Maybe RunRev could make it so that the wiki IS the internal
documentation via an update of some kind. I just think this is an
opportunity to integrate all of it into one thing, rather than add yet
another source for dribs and drabs of haphazardly organized
information.

RunRev is obviously aware of the community desire to participate in
documentation. If they as smart as we know they are, they will take
advantage of it by providing a mechanism of whatever kind.
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.