OpenSockets and multiple stacks...?

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Thu Oct 27 14:22:25 EDT 2005

John Patten wrote:

>- Anyone have other examples of sockets in action, Alex Tweedly's are fantastic in the user directory, but it's always nice to see how other implementations!

I recommend Bjoernke's chat application - http://bjoernke.com/chatrev/

this lets you get both client and server - and there's another version
of the client somewhere out there, but I can't find the URL right now -
I'll look on my other computer later tonight.  This also gives you the
pointers to join in the chat sessions to ask questions ...