Variable Watcher

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Tue Oct 25 07:52:47 EDT 2005

Well, I have a command in a loop that sends the elements of an array
to be stored in a database. I put a breakpoint on the line with the
command, and watch the value of the array. I know it's changing,
because if I re-click the array's name in the upper panel of the
Watcher, it updates to the expected value. But if I don't do that,
the value is not "live" updated in the lower panel.

Charles Hartman