ANN: Constellation Script & Property Editor 1.0.0 Released

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Wed Oct 19 10:14:08 EDT 2005

What an EXCELLENT question. One I answered for Rishi in a separate
email.

Constellation MAY work on Linux...we just don't have the requests for
it or the testers for it--testers being the real missing link. If we
can line up the resources (human), then we can get started.

Who knows? It may work first time!

Jerry

http://www.daniels-mara.com/products/constellation.htm
Scripts and properties in a tabbed editor!