docWikis

Lynch, Jonathan bnz2 at cdc.gov
Tue Oct 18 11:10:15 EDT 2005

You can't convince everyone, but you don't need to.

If you convince a few, that will get the ball rolling.

I would participate in whatever rev doc wiki is most popular. Someone
mentioned there is more than one - are any of them being added to?

And... it does not necessarily require experts to directly contribute.
Non-experts and copy answers from this list over the wiki. Participating
in the wiki will help non-experts become experts as they trod through
the minute details of any given function or command.