ANN: Constellation Script & Property Editor 1.0.0 Released

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Mon Oct 17 22:47:20 EDT 2005

On Oct 17, 2005, at 6:32 PM, Mark Talluto wrote:

>  I think it is a must have for everyone that uses Rev on a daily
> basis.  Get the other gadgets while you are there because it brings
> out the extra productivity in Constellation.

OK. I'm in. Got my spankin' new Constellation IDE.

Rev's power, and a stylin' interface with a lot of good thought behind
it. Nice combo. From kicking the tires it seems really sweet. Now...
gotta take it for a spin.

And thanks Jerry. This puts a whole new perspective on things.
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.