ANN: Constellation Script & Property Editor 1.0.0 Released

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Oct 17 01:49:03 EDT 2005

Jerry,

Congratulations...thought that baby would never drop:-)

For those of you who don't know, Constellation has been in development
for well over a year. It's certainly a labor of love for the time he's
put into it (multiple hours every day). I guarantee there's not another
Rev programmer who knows more about the ins and outs of the Rev IDE than
Jerry.

It's definitely worth a hard look if you're a serious Rev user. And
while I do appreciate Rev's updates and bug fixes once a quarter or so,
Jerry does it with his auto-updating architecture multiple times a week.
So, if you do run across a problem, a quick email with recipe to Jerry
and chances are you'll have a fix the next day. That's service!