Hello science in TAOO

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Fri Oct 14 14:27:26 EDT 2005

gals and guys,

I just can't do a simpler example than this which I prepared long ago, based
on yahoo encyclopedia data, so maybe this will show TAOO better on a
meta-flat level (only inter-relational lookups)...

http://monsieurx.com/hyper/xos/Groups/Science.rev

600KBs

Please see the similarity with Logshark, Discretebrowser (without the index)
or the TAOO documentation (same stack actually)...

only the name of the object changes... that's the natural beauty of it in
"context" with the universe of data you may have...

it's a way to see science in a limited way... but it already does more than
a simple hello world (which it can't do simpler than rev)...

showmsg "hello world" -- requires the taoo download (5000+ script lines) +
runrev ;)

Yes, I know some menus may not work... it's made on a pc too in case you
wondered why it looks busy or pc like... don’t mind the looks or rev
incompatibilities for crossplatform issues please...

cheers
Xavier