Handling HTML Form POST in Rev?

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Thu Oct 13 15:15:08 EDT 2005

I'm probably missing something here, but if you're not building a Web
application that runs on a Web server, why are you using a browser
and HTML at all? A browser's only job, really, is to provide an
interface between a user desktop and information stored on a Web
server. (Yeah, I know it *can* be used for other things, but they're
not its natural function.)

Assuming I'm just not completely wacko here (and there's always that
possibility), this seems like a job for Revolution all by its
lonesome. Create the form as a set of fields and other input controls
in a Rev stack.

http://www.shafermedia.com
 From http://www.shafermediastore.com/tech_main.html