Browser Fields

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Thu Oct 13 13:55:50 EDT 2005

Hello Jesse,

I have done a limited amount of this kind of thing in a curriculum
development tool that we've built for teachers at a local Seattle
school.  I've not had a great deal of experience using Rev., so my
work would no doubt be perceived as unsophisticated . . . at least by
some.  Nevertheless, I would be happy to share what I've done with
you.  This project is a fairly complex application, and I don't have
time to trim it down for general distribution.  So, just email me
directly, and we'll work something out.

Cheers, Roger

On Oct 13, 2005, at 6:46 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com