ALCY (Beginner )> Auto Indentation/ Default font / Tab Pannel / Date functions

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Mon Oct 10 11:45:28 EDT 2005

Actually, a quick perusal of the docs reveals the 'newButton'
message, sent to the new button when it's created, so you could put
this in the script of your stack:

on newButton
set the textSize of the target to yourSize
set the textFont of the target to yourFont
end newButton

also see "newField" etc

Mark