ALCY (Beginner )> Auto Indentation/ Default font / Tab Pannel / Date functions

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Mon Oct 10 11:39:02 EDT 2005

New controls inherit their font and other settings from the stack
they're in. If you set those properties for the stack, your buttons
will inherit them...as will your fields and all other controls, which
may not be what you want. Otherwise, short of customising the IDE,
there's not a really simple way to have new buttons default to one
font, and fields to another, as far as I know.

You can switch off the auto-formatting of scripts in the script
editor preferences.

Cheers,

Mark