little arrows Increase/decrease a field value

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 19:38:51 EDT 2005

> i've searched the docs on the little arrows (in the tools). I wanty to increase
> the numeric value of a field using the little arrows at the side

I think you have already solved this problem, but have you had a look
in the Object Library?
There are a couple of "Little Arrows" options there which are
pre-scripted groups you can just insert into your stacks. Read the
info to find out what custom properties you need to set for them to
work.

Cheers,
Sarah