High-Lighting an Image Object

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Oct 3 12:20:51 EDT 2005

David Burgun wrote:
> Hmmmmm, It seems pretty ariibtary which properties are enabled in which
> objects. I would have thought that being able to control the borderColor
> of an image would be very usefull. Why isn't this property implemented
> for images?

It is.  The only arbitrary element here is which properties the IDE
chooses to provide pickers for; the engine does provide a borderColor
property for image objects.

Hard way to verify this:

on mouseUp
   put the properties of image 1 into t
   combine t with cr and tab
   put t
end mouseUp

Simple way to verify this:

Use my 4W Props tool, available as part of devolution:
<http://www.fourthworld.com/products/devolution/>

...and also available separately in RevNet --
see Development->Plugins->GoRevNet

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal