list field-a race to the bottom

Rich Lague laguer at ucs.orst.edu
Sun Oct 2 13:47:25 EDT 2005

I have made a list field for jumping to different cards in the stack--
and it works fine. But I do have a small interface annoyance because
the click-on-line in the list field then jumps to the bottom of the
list field. The only time this does not happen is when the list field
is scrolled all the way to the top.

When a line in the list field is clicked it opens the corresponding
card. (The lines in the list field are card names.) There is an
openCard handler that sets the highlighted line of the list field to
the line for the just opened card.

Is there some way to stop this jumping and just have the list field
stay put when a card name is clicked on?

Thanks,

Rich Lague