This is what REALLY SUCKS about whingeing

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Mon Nov 28 18:10:04 EST 2005

>Well I wish I knew what you were doing differently from me! I have
>been using Rev for about 18 months have had at least 8 corruptions!
>However, I started under MacOS 9 and to be honest I haven't seen
>many since I switched to Mac OS X, In fact just 2 I think.

Hmm, Dave, I wonder what you do to get so many corruptions under OS9
:) I have been running there for some 5 years and had not a single
corruption. And I have stacks in constant running as cgi's. I recall
only a single instance of failing save but switching to the backup
file was simple enough to recover. Earlier version would ocassionally
(some releases regularly) quit on me but all I ever lost was what was
not saved.

Robert