Rev and User Accounts

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Mon Nov 28 17:25:53 EST 2005

>J. Landman Gay wrote:
>>Both DC and Rev Player use the same creator code, so it may be that
>>OS X thinks they are duplicate apps.
>
>Is there a benefit to having those apps use duplicate creator codes,
>or should we Bugzilla that?
>
>--
>  Richard Gaskin
>  Managing Editor, revJournal

My original message didn't show up, nor did Jacque's kind reply.
Unless I missed   other items on this thread, Jacque's theory seems
reasonable. There's probably no easy workaround...

Well, come to think of it, I guess I could try trashing DC Player. I
never use it anyway, and I guess I can download another copy if
needed.

I'll try it, and report back, in case anyone is interested. Good
clue, Jacque! (as usual)

Tim