Pricing / entry cost for this tool

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Sun Nov 27 02:21:35 EST 2005

Chipp....

I would have agreed until the last two revs. I am not personally
acquainted with the situation, but several friends of mine who teach
and study multimedia development at our local university have
complained bitterly to me in the past year about how MM has made
development in Flash all but inaccessible to folks who don't grok
scripting. I'm not sure how they've managed to do this -- or if it's
just a perception -- but it's hurt them in this university curriculum.

OTOH, that group is now investigating Rev, so all is not lost!