Trying to change the subject ... :) ... Docs / Videos / Speed Of Thought book

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Sun Nov 27 02:16:19 EST 2005

As the author of the work in question, I'm probably not entirely
objective, but my *hope* is that my book is a lot more like an
O'Reilly title than it is a walkthrough of the IDE. In fact, it
doesn't even include an IDE walk-through.

OTOH, it is certainly not for the experienced professional Rev coder,
but rather for beginning to intermediate developers.

In fact, I've had this question come up a few times so tonight I
uploaded the Preface to my main Rev site as a free download. You can
read the Preface and get an idea who I wrote the book for and what it
includes.

http://www.revolutionpros.com

Click on "My Stuff".

http://www.shafermedia.com