Pricing / entry cost for this tool

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 26 20:56:37 EST 2005

on Sat, 26 Nov 2005
Dan Shafer wrote:

> Can you give us an example or two of where this
> pricing is common among development tools?
> I see feature-crippled and time-limited
> evaluation licensing all the time, but
> I can't honestly think of a single development
> tool that has a free learning edition that you
> upgrade to so you can deploy apps.

Hi Dan,

Does Maya Personal Learning Edition
qualify in this category of development tool?

<http://www.alias.com/glb/eng/products-services/product_details.jsp?productId=1900003>

Maya Personal Learning Edition
is a complete tool for the complex
Maya Animation System, but uses an
special file format that could not
be opened in the Professional Versions
of Maya.

Could RunRev create a special stack file format
that do not open in the full versions of DreamCard
or Revolution? I think that the answer is yes...

Could this make happy many people?

al

Visit my site:
http://www.geocities.com/capellan2000/