Recent anger - and the new guy here

Mathewson richmond at mail.maclaunch.com
Thu Nov 24 15:20:05 EST 2005

Speaking as the "older anger" . . .

One or 2 things I have learnt (through being angry) are:

1. Keep your feelings to yourself or take them out on a
punch-bag: if you get all hot and sweaty online the only
person who "benefits" is yourself.

2. Runtime Revolution, the company, is like most
organisations: good in parts - and to expect more is
probably rather disingenuous.

3. Support: if you mean answers to questions like "how do I
rotate an image through 27 degrees?" the use-list is the
place to look and ask.  While Runtime Revolution, the RAD,
has an in-built help system, it is also good in parts
insofar as it doesn't work the way everybody's brains work
(how it could beats me as we all think things out in our
own individual ways) - and takes a while to get used to.
Direct support from the company seems to involve money.

As I have, in the past, demonstrated how one can express
anger in the use-list, very effectively, and reaped the
full benefits of that expression of anger: I am surprised
that anybody, now, is so silly and naive as to express any
anger whatsoever! It is generally not a bad thing both to
learn from one's own mistakes and from those of others.

FRANK - if you want any direct answers to the less techy
type of questions (you know, the rotating images type) I am
more than happy to try and help you out off list.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson
See Mathewson's software at:

http://members.maclaunch.com/richmond/default.html